- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Jazz vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.55 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+7.80 Units / 37% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 24 games (+7.05 Units / 26% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+6.20 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 25 away games (+6.05 Units / 20% ROI)
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Zach Collins has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.15 Units / 65% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+7.05 Units / 42% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 13 games at home (+6.00 Units / 45% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.45 Units / 87% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 17 games at home (+5.35 Units / 23% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kelly Olynyk (Jazz): Olynyk is out for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against San Antonio.
- San Antonio Spurs – No Injuries Reported
Jazz vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Utah Jazz||-4.5 -110||O 235.5 -110||-185|
|San Antonio Spurs||+4.5 -110||U 235.5 -110||+150|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.