- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Jazz vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 21 away games (+8.95 Units / 36% ROI)
- Collin Sexton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.40 Units / 52% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 35 games (+8.25 Units / 22% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+8.05 Units / 43% ROI)
- Collin Sexton has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.75 Units / 34% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Booker has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 7 games at home (+7.60 Units / 109% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.40 Units / 33% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Points Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 83% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 11 games at home (+7.00 Units / 57% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.80 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mike Conley (Jazz): Conley has a knee strain and is expected to miss at least two weeks, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Leandro Bolmaro (Jazz): The Jazz have listed Bolmaro as OUT for Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the Warriors.
- Johnny Juzang (Jazz): Juzang will be re-evaluated in 10-14 days, according to Eric Walden of The Salt Lake Tribune.
- Rudy Gay (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Gay will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul will be re-evaluated later next week, according to Kellan Olson of ArizonaSports.com.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): The Suns have listed Shamet as OUT for Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the Pistons.
Jazz vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.