- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Jazz vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 4:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 17 away games (+10.30 Units / 29% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 away games (+8.65 Units / 66% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 22 away games (+8.00 Units / 24% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.25 Units / 71% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 13 away games (+6.85 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games (+7.85 Units / 82% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 76% ROI)
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.00 Units / 74% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.00 Units / 57% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.40 Units / 49% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Rudy Gay (Jazz): Gay is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Minnesota.
- Lauri Markkanen (Jazz): Markkanen is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Minnesota.
- Kelly Olynyk (Jazz): Olynyk will miss another week with a sprained ankle, according to Tony Jones of The Athletic.
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Prince is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Utah.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Anthony Edwards (Timberwolves): Edwards is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Utah.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Utah.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is considered weeks away from returning, according to Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic.
Jazz vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Utah Jazz||+4.5 -115||O 231.5 -115||+145|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-4.5 -105||U 231.5 -115||-175|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.