- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Jazz vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 18 away games (+10.75 Units / 51% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 31 games (+8.85 Units / 28% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.50 Units / 65% ROI)
- Collin Sexton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games (+6.50 Units / 66% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.50 Units / 44% ROI)
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Hart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.35 Units / 37% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.20 Units / 46% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.35 Units / 67% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.90 Units / 68% ROI)
- Justise Winslow has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+4.95 Units / 48% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Rudy Gay (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Gay will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Keon Johnson (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers have listed Johnson as OUT for Saturday’s game (Nov. 19) against the Jazz.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II will make his season debut at the earliest on Nov. 15 against San Antonio, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
- Nassir Little (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers have listed Little as QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s game (Nov. 19) against the Jazz.
Jazz vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Utah Jazz||+4.5 -115||O 228.5 -110||145|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-4.5 -105||U 228.5 -110||-175|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.