- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Kings vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 17 games (+13.05 Units / 65% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+8.60 Units / 30% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.30 Units / 43% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.20 Units / 45% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+7.90 Units / 62% ROI)
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+9.75 Units / 39% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+9.05 Units / 27% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.85 Units / 59% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.75 Units / 33% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.65 Units / 29% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Terence Davis (Kings): Davis is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Milwaukee.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is probable Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Sacramento.
- MarJon Beauchamp (Bucks): Beauchamp is probable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Sacramento.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Bucks GM Jon Horst said Ingles is expected to return sometime in January.
Kings vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+6.5 -110||O 235.5 -110||+200|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-6.5 -110||U 235.5 -110||-250|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.