- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Kings vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.70 Units / 67% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+8.15 Units / 79% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.65 Units / 60% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Points Under in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 82% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Blocks Under in his last 13 games (+13.00 Units / 43% ROI)
- Jayson Tatum has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+9.30 Units / 33% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.80 Units / 73% ROI)
- Jayson Tatum has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.60 Units / 51% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 17 games (+6.15 Units / 28% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Sacramento Kings – No Injuries Reported
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III underwent a procedure and will need 4-6 weeks to recover, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- JD Davison (Celtics): Davison did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
Kings vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+7.5 -110||O 238.5 -110||+240|
|Boston Celtics||-7.5 -110||U 238.5 -110||-300|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.