- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Kings vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 29 of his last 41 games (+13.75 Units / 25% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 25 of his last 39 games (+11.45 Units / 24% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+9.80 Units / 26% ROI)
- Trey Lyles has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+9.30 Units / 73% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.20 Units / 48% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 40 of his last 58 games (+21.75 Units / 35% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in 18 of his last 24 games at home (+11.85 Units / 46% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 36 of his last 58 games (+11.70 Units / 17% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+10.00 Units / 39% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Assists Under in 26 of his last 44 games (+9.85 Units / 16% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- KZ Okpala (Kings): Okpala is out for Thursday’s (Feb.23) game against Portland.
- Ivica Zubac (Clippers): Zubac is out for Friday’s (Feb.24) game against Sacramento.
Kings vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+7.5 -115||O 238.5 -110||+220|
|LA Clippers||-7.5 -105||U 238.5 -110||-275|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.