- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Kings vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 28 games (+16.10 Units / 50% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 20 games (+11.20 Units / 39% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+10.10 Units / 27% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 14 away games (+9.60 Units / 60% ROI)
- Davion Mitchell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.85 Units / 74% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 32 games (+13.00 Units / 36% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+10.55 Units / 41% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.10 Units / 25% ROI)
- Steven Adams has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+7.05 Units / 25% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+7.00 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Malik Monk (Kings): Monk is questionable for Sunday’s (Jan. 1) game against Memphis
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Santi Aldama (Grizzlies): Aldama is out for Saturday’s (Dec 31) game against New Orleans.
Kings vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+4.5 -115||O 238.5 -115||+145|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-4.5 -105||U 238.5 -115||-175|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.