- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Kings vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 22
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.70 Units / 66% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games (+7.35 Units / 90% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.25 Units / 48% ROI)
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.55 Units / 35% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games (+6.50 Units / 92% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 22
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyus Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.00 Units / 46% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.75 Units / 49% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.45 Units / 39% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.35 Units / 64% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+6.95 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Sacramento Kings – No Injuries Reported
- Desmond Bane (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Bane has a Grade 2 sprain and will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Ja Morant (Grizzlies): Morant is doubtful for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Sacramento.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Williams is expected to return in 4-6 weeks.
Kings vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+1.5 -110||O 234.5 -110||+100|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-1.5 -110||U 234.5 -110||-120|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.