- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Kings vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 3
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 29 games (+15.10 Units / 45% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 21 games (+10.20 Units / 34% ROI)
- Davion Mitchell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+9.10 Units / 79% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 25 games (+9.10 Units / 24% ROI)
- Davion Mitchell has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+8.80 Units / 59% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 3
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Bet now on Jazz vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Malik Monk (Kings): Monk is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 3) game against Utah.
- Kevin Huerter (Kings): Huerter is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 3) game against Utah.
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): Sexton is out for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Sacramento.
Kings vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+3.5 -110||O 242.5 -110||+135|
|Utah Jazz||-3.5 -110||U 242.5 -110||-160|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.