- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Kings vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 19 games (+13.10 Units / 59% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 13 away games (+8.15 Units / 55% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.65 Units / 31% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+7.50 Units / 24% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+7.15 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+9.45 Units / 82% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games (+7.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+6.55 Units / 27% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.25 Units / 55% ROI)
- Mitchell Robinson has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.10 Units / 70% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- De’Aaron Fox (Kings): Fox is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Dec. 11) game against New York.
- Terence Davis (Kings): Davis is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Dec. 11) game against New York.
- Keegan Murray (Kings): Murray is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Dec. 11) game against New York.
- Obi Toppin (Knicks): Toppin is expected to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Knicks): Arcidiacono is OUT for Sunday’s (Dec. 11) game against Sacramento.
Kings vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+2.5 -115||O 231.5 -110||+110|
|New York Knicks||-2.5 -105||U 231.5 -110||-130|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.