- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Kings vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 away games (+6.90 Units / 98% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+6.50 Units / 34% ROI)
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.65 Units / 40% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games (+5.20 Units / 97% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 away games (+5.00 Units / 83% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Troy Brown Jr. has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.50 Units / 66% ROI)
- LeBron James has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.10 Units / 82% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 58% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 12 games at home (+5.90 Units / 47% ROI)
- Lonnie Walker IV has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+5.50 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Sacramento Kings – No Injuries Reported
- Thomas Bryant (Lakers): Lakers say Bryant underwent surgery on his left thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Lakers): Walker IV did not play in Wednesday’s (Nov. 9) game against the Clippers.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James left Wednesday’s (Nov. 9) game against the Clippers and did not return.
- Dennis Schroder (Lakers): Lakers head coach Darvin Ham announced that Schroder will undergo surgery on his thumb and be out three-to-four weeks.
Kings vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||-4.5 -105||O 231.5 -110||-190|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+4.5 -115||U 231.5 -110||155|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.