- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Kings vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 16
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 34 of his last 51 games (+11.45 Units / 17% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+10.35 Units / 33% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 31 games (+9.25 Units / 27% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 26 of his last 39 games (+9.10 Units / 17% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Rebounds Over in 17 of his last 26 away games (+8.80 Units / 30% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 16
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.65 Units / 66% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 26 games (+7.40 Units / 26% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.15 Units / 63% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+6.75 Units / 53% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 22 games at home (+6.70 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Richaun Holmes (Kings): Holmes is OUT for Wednesday’s (Mar 15) game against Chicago.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons hasn’t played since Feb. 15 against Miami and remains without a timetable to return.
Kings vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+2.5 -105||O 237.5 -115||+125|
|Brooklyn Nets||-2.5 -115||U 237.5 -115||-150|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.