- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Kings vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 23 of his last 31 games (+15.15 Units / 38% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 23 of his last 33 games (+10.50 Units / 24% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.95 Units / 33% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 36 games (+8.55 Units / 19% ROI)
- Trey Lyles has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+8.35 Units / 56% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+9.00 Units / 37% ROI)
- Myles Turner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 6 games (+6.70 Units / 100% ROI)
- Aaron Nesmith has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 61% ROI)
- T.J. McConnell has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.75 Units / 43% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+5.60 Units / 31% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- De’Aaron Fox (Kings): Fox is OUT for Friday’s (Feb 3) game against Indiana.
- Indiana Pacers – No Injuries Reported
Kings vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||-3.5 -115||O 233.5 -110||-165|
|Indiana Pacers||+3.5 -105||U 233.5 -110||+135|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.