- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Kings vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 4
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 16 away games (+12.90 Units / 57% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 36 of his last 59 games (+12.30 Units / 17% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 41 games (+12.10 Units / 25% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 12 away games (+9.95 Units / 64% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 39 of his last 61 games (+9.40 Units / 11% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 4
- CJ McCollum has hit the Blocks Under in his last 12 games at home (+12.00 Units / 49% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 26 of his last 37 games at home (+11.75 Units / 25% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+10.85 Units / 70% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+10.55 Units / 45% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+10.05 Units / 49% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Malik Monk (Kings): Monk is questionable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against New Orleans.
- Matthew Dellavedova (Kings): Dellavedova is out for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against New Orleans.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): Liddell is doing some light shooting and is making progress from a torn right ACL, according to Cody Taylor of The USA Today. He’s expected to miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Jose Alvarado (Pelicans): Alvardo played his last game (Feb.27), he will be re-examined in 2-3 weeks.
Kings vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+3.5 -105||O 235.5 -115||+135|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-3.5 -115||U 235.5 -115||-165|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.