- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Kings vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Feb. 5
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 23 of his last 32 games (+14.10 Units / 34% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 23 of his last 34 games (+9.30 Units / 21% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 17 away games (+7.70 Units / 40% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 22 games (+7.70 Units / 27% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.65 Units / 81% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Feb. 5
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 27 games at home (+11.35 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 20 games at home (+9.80 Units / 32% ROI)
- Larry Nance Jr. has hit the Points Over in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 87% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 20 games at home (+7.90 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+7.85 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- De’Aaron Fox (Kings): Fox is out for Sunday’s (Feb. 5) game against New Orleans.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Jonas Valanciunas (Pelicans): Valanciunas left Saturday’s (Feb. 4) game against the Lakers and was ruled out.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will be re-evaluated again in two weeks.
- Dyson Daniels (Pelicans): Pelicans coach Willie Green said that Daniels will be out for a little bit of time, according to Erin Summers of Bally Sports New Orleans.
Kings vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||-1.5 -115||O 226.5 -110||-130|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+1.5 -105||U 226.5 -110||+110|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.