- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Kings vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 21 games (+11.05 Units / 46% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.10 Units / 31% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Points Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 78% ROI)
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 43% ROI)
- Davion Mitchell has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+7.80 Units / 93% ROI)
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+9.45 Units / 30% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Blocks Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+9.35 Units / 29% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+9.15 Units / 40% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 23 games (+8.85 Units / 28% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 21 games (+8.40 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Alex Len (Kings): Len did not play in Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Philadelphia.
- OG Anunoby (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Anunoby will be re-evaluated in a week.
- Juancho Hernangomez (Raptors): Hernangomez is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Sacramento.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Porter Jr. could return in about a month.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Achiuwa will miss another few weeks.
Kings vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+4.5 -110||O 231.5 -115||+155|
|Toronto Raptors||-4.5 -110||U 231.5 -115||-190|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.