- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Kings vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 6
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 23 of his last 33 games (+13.10 Units / 31% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 24 of his last 35 games (+10.30 Units / 22% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+8.70 Units / 29% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.65 Units / 80% ROI)
- Trey Lyles has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 away games (+8.20 Units / 87% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 6
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+10.20 Units / 46% ROI)
- Eric Gordon has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+8.05 Units / 113% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 47% ROI)
- Tari Eason has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 15 games (+7.30 Units / 46% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.05 Units / 41% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- De’Aaron Fox (Kings): Fox did not play in Sunday’s (Feb. 5) game against New Orleans.
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. said there’s still no timetable for his return, according to Michael Shapiro of SI.com.
- Garrison Mathews (Rockets): Mathews is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against Sacramento.
Kings vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||-6.5 -115||O 238.5 -105||-275|
|Houston Rockets||+6.5 -105||U 238.5 -105||+220|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.