- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Kings vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 19 games (+11.65 Units / 42% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 32 of his last 48 games (+10.75 Units / 16% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 28 of his last 46 games (+10.65 Units / 19% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+9.95 Units / 45% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 24 away games (+9.00 Units / 33% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 15 games at home (+10.60 Units / 56% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.75 Units / 48% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.55 Units / 52% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Under in 5 of his last 7 games (+5.75 Units / 82% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Sacramento Kings – No Injuries Reported
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet will be re-evaluated again next week, according to Duane Rankin of azcentral.
- Kevin Durant (Suns): Durant is expected to miss 2 to 3 weeks with a left ankle injury. (per Woj)
Kings vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+4.5 -115||O 240.5 -105||+140|
|Phoenix Suns||-4.5 -105||U 240.5 -105||-165|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.