- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Kings vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 20
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 27 of his last 38 games (+12.65 Units / 23% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 34 away games (+11.95 Units / 30% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Rebounds Over in 22 of his last 34 away games (+10.95 Units / 28% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 15 away games (+10.45 Units / 52% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 29 games (+10.40 Units / 30% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 20
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 37 games at home (+13.05 Units / 35% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 27 of his last 40 games at home (+12.20 Units / 24% ROI)
- Stephen Curry has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 16 games (+8.70 Units / 50% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+8.20 Units / 24% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 25 games at home (+8.05 Units / 29% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Domantas Sabonis (Kings): Sabonis is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.20) game against Golden State.
- Matthew Dellavedova (Kings): Dellavedova underwent surgery and is without a timetable to return.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.20) game against Sacramento.
- Gary Payton II (Warriors): Payton II is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.20) game against Sacramento.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Jordan Poole (Warriors): Poole is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.20) game against Sacramento.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Iguodala underwent successful surgery on his left wrist Tuesday and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
Kings vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+6.5 -110||O 240.5 -110||+200|
|Golden State Warriors||-6.5 -110||U 240.5 -110||-250|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.