- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Kings vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 23 games (+11.20 Units / 34% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 32 games (+10.25 Units / 29% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 34 of his last 52 games (+10.10 Units / 14% ROI)
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 away games (+9.80 Units / 47% ROI)
- Trey Lyles has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.80 Units / 53% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 25 games at home (+14.70 Units / 51% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 22 of his last 33 games (+14.65 Units / 34% ROI)
- Corey Kispert has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 19 games (+10.80 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bradley Beal has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 17 games (+9.90 Units / 37% ROI)
- Bradley Beal has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 100% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Richaun Holmes (Kings): The Kings have listed Holmes as QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the Wizards.
- Kevin Huerter (Kings): The Kings have listed Huerter as QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the Wizards.
- Trey Lyles (Kings): The Kings have listed Lyles as QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the Wizards.
- Washington Wizards – No Injuries Reported
Kings vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||-4.5 -105||O 235.5 -110||-185|
|Washington Wizards||+4.5 -115||U 235.5 -110||+150|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.