- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Knicks vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.45 Units / 68% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+7.55 Units / 30% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.25 Units / 56% ROI)
- Mitchell Robinson has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.10 Units / 71% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 27 away games (+7.05 Units / 22% ROI)
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+10.00 Units / 27% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 32 games at home (+9.90 Units / 26% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.05 Units / 31% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+8.15 Units / 78% ROI)
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 13 games (+8.10 Units / 51% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Obi Toppin (Knicks): Toppin is expected to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jalen Brunson (Knicks): Brunson is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Chicago.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Knicks): Arcidiacono is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Chicago.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is probable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against New York.
- Ayo Dosunmu (Bulls): Dosunmu is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against New York.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Knicks vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+3.5 -105||O 225.5 -110||+145|
|Chicago Bulls||-3.5 -115||U 225.5 -110||-175|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.