- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Knicks vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+8.55 Units / 32% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.40 Units / 60% ROI)
- Mitchell Robinson has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.10 Units / 73% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 28 away games (+8.05 Units / 25% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 23 games (+8.05 Units / 22% ROI)
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+11.60 Units / 30% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 33 games at home (+10.90 Units / 28% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 25 games (+10.30 Units / 34% ROI)
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+9.20 Units / 55% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+9.15 Units / 78% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Obi Toppin (Knicks): Toppin is expected to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Knicks): Arcidiacono is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 16) game against Chicago.
- Ayo Dosunmu (Bulls): Dosunmu is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 16) game against New York.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Knicks vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+2.5 -110||O 225.5 -110||+115|
|Chicago Bulls||-2.5 -110||U 225.5 -110||-140|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.