- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Knicks vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EDT in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Apr. 15
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 21 games (+12.65 Units / 39% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+10.50 Units / 84% ROI)
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.45 Units / 51% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 25 games (+10.05 Units / 36% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.90 Units / 84% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Apr. 15
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 26 of his last 39 games at home (+13.15 Units / 28% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.05 Units / 58% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.95 Units / 50% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+8.80 Units / 63% ROI)
- Donovan Mitchell has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+7.95 Units / 52% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Isaiah Roby (Knicks): Roby is OUT for Saturday’s (Apr.15) game against Cleveland.
- Julius Randle (Knicks): Randle is questionable for Saturday’s (Apr.15) game against Cleveland.
- Duane Washington Jr. (Knicks): Washington Jr. hasn’t played since Jan. 26 against Dallas and remains without a timetable to return.
- Darius Garland (Cavaliers): Garland did not play in Sunday’s (Apr. 9) game against Charlotte.
- Caris LeVert (Cavaliers): LeVert did not play in Sunday’s (Apr. 9) game against Charlotte.
- Isaac Okoro (Cavaliers): Okoro is questionable for Saturday’s (Apr.15) game against New York.
- Donovan Mitchell (Cavaliers): Mitchell did not play in Sunday’s (Apr. 9) game against Charlotte.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): Windler is OUT for Saturday’s (Apr.15) game against New York.
Knicks vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+5.5 -110||O 216.5 -115||+180|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-5.5 -110||U 216.5 -115||-225|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.