- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Knicks vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 26
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+10.75 Units / 44% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 21 away games (+9.35 Units / 33% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 25 games (+9.35 Units / 24% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 39 games (+8.85 Units / 17% ROI)
- Mitchell Robinson has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.40 Units / 46% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 26
- Donovan Mitchell has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 13 games at home (+11.00 Units / 85% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 26 of his last 41 games at home (+10.45 Units / 21% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+10.05 Units / 41% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+9.45 Units / 51% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.70 Units / 53% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Isaiah Roby (Knicks): Roby is dealing with an ankle injury and is ineligible to play in the postseason after signing with New York after Mar. 1.
- Quentin Grimes (Knicks): Grimes is questionable for Wednesday’s (Apr 26) game against Cleveland.
- Jericho Sims (Knicks): Sims hasn’t played since Apr. 7 against New Orleans and remains without a timetable to return.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): Windler hasn’t played since Mar. 26 against Houston and remains without a timetable to return.
Knicks vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+5.5 -110||O 202.5 -110||+190|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-5.5 -110||U 202.5 -110||-250|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.