- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Knicks vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 45 of his last 71 games (+13.95 Units / 16% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Under in 21 of his last 28 games (+10.90 Units / 28% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.40 Units / 42% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.20 Units / 61% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 16 away games (+9.15 Units / 43% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 23 games (+13.00 Units / 38% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Steals Over in 30 of his last 43 games (+12.90 Units / 22% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 39 of his last 64 games (+12.40 Units / 16% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 22 games (+10.85 Units / 33% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Blocks Over in 18 of his last 29 games (+9.50 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Derrick Rose (Knicks): Rose is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Cleveland.
- Julius Randle (Knicks): Randle is out for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Cleveland.
- DaQuan Jeffries (Knicks): Jeffries is out for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Cleveland.
- Duane Washington Jr. (Knicks): Washington Jr. is out for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Cleveland.
- Danny Green (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers placed Green in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): Wade is probable for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against New York.
- Raul Neto (Cavaliers): Neto is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against New York.
- Isaac Okoro (Cavaliers): Okoro is out for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against New York.
- Jarrett Allen (Cavaliers): Allen is doubtful for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against New York.
Knicks vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+3.5 -110||O 220.5 -110||+140|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-3.5 -110||U 220.5 -110||-165|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.