- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Knicks vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30 p.m.11:30pm EDT in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks and Grizzlies player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Knicks Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Oct. 19
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Knicks players for Wednesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Evan Fournier has hit the Steals Over in 25 of his last 34 games (+10.60 Units / 17% ROI)
- Alec Burks has hit the Steals Over in 25 of his last 38 away games (+9.95 Units / 16% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 away games (+6.90 Units / 42% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+5.95 Units / 32% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 4 away games (+4.00 Units / 62% ROI)
Grizzlies Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Oct. 19
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Grizzlies players for Wednesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+3.90 Units / 18% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 5 of his last 7 games at home (+3.40 Units / 47% ROI)
- Ziaire Williams has hit the Steals Over in his last 3 games (+3.35 Units / 112% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Steals Over in his last 2 games (+2.35 Units / 117% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Blocks Over in his last game (+2.05 Units / 205% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Grizzlies vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Quentin Grimes (Knicks): Grimes is OUT for Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) game against Memphis.
- Dillon Brooks (Grizzlies): Brooks is DOUBTFUL for Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) game against New York.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that F Jaren Jackson Jr. underwent surgery and his recovery time is 4-6 months.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): Williams is OUT for Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) game against New York.
Knicks vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+4.5 -115||O 226.5 -110||150|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-4.5 -105||U 226.5 -110||-185|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.