- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Knicks vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Julius Randle has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 15 games (+11.35 Units / 31% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 19 games (+11.20 Units / 48% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+9.05 Units / 68% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.25 Units / 51% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.00 Units / 70% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 28 games (+12.00 Units / 30% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.30 Units / 61% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 26 games (+8.60 Units / 27% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in 23 of his last 36 games (+7.85 Units / 19% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+7.25 Units / 53% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mitchell Robinson (Knicks): The Knicks announced that Robinson underwent surgery for a fractured right thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- De’Andre Hunter (Hawks): Hunter is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb 15) game against New York.
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 15) game against New York.
Knicks vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+3.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||+125|
|Atlanta Hawks||-3.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||-155|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.