- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Knicks vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Miami-Dade Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 31 of his last 45 games (+16.55 Units / 31% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 38 of his last 58 games (+14.55 Units / 21% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+11.45 Units / 53% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 26 away games (+10.90 Units / 33% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+9.75 Units / 47% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+12.30 Units / 39% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.20 Units / 46% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 28 games (+8.50 Units / 21% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+8.30 Units / 50% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.75 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- New York Knicks – No Injuries Reported
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): The Heat have listed Lowry as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Knicks.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic has been out since Dec. 26 and remains without a timetable for return.
- Jimmy Butler (Heat): The Heat have listed Butler as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Knicks.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): Yurtseven is making progress. His ankle is fully healed and the hope is that he’s able to return after the All-Star break, according to Barry Jackson of The Miami Herald.
Knicks vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||-2.5 -115||O 214.5 -115||-155|
|Miami Heat||+2.5 -105||U 214.5 -115||+125|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.