- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Knicks vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 9
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 40 of his last 61 games (+15.25 Units / 21% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+14.45 Units / 54% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 21 of his last 28 away games (+13.30 Units / 38% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 31 of his last 48 games (+13.20 Units / 23% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Points Under in his last 10 away games (+10.00 Units / 76% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 9
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 31 games at home (+16.90 Units / 47% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 17 games at home (+12.30 Units / 55% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 28 of his last 45 games (+11.70 Units / 22% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+10.65 Units / 40% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Rebounds Under in 21 of his last 29 games at home (+10.30 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jalen Brunson (Knicks): Brunson is Questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.9) game against Sacramento.
- Sacramento Kings – No Injuries Reported
Knicks vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+2.5 -115||O 239.5 -110||+110|
|Sacramento Kings||-2.5 -105||U 239.5 -110||-135|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.