- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Knicks vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EDT in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 12
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 41 of his last 63 games (+14.90 Units / 20% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 23 games (+13.40 Units / 44% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 32 of his last 50 games (+13.35 Units / 23% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 21 of his last 30 away games (+11.10 Units / 30% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 12 away games (+9.80 Units / 63% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 12
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 23 games (+13.75 Units / 46% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Rebounds Under in 32 of his last 47 games (+12.05 Units / 19% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 28 of his last 49 games (+10.50 Units / 20% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 29 of his last 46 games (+10.40 Units / 17% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 42 games (+9.15 Units / 19% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jalen Brunson (Knicks): Brunson did not play in Saturday’s game (Feb. 11) against the Clippers.
- LeBron James (Lakers): The Lakers announced that James sustained a right foot tendon injury and will be re-evaluated in about three weeks.
- Mo Bamba (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Bamba has a high left ankle sprain and will be re-evaluated in about four weeks.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 12) game against New York.
Knicks vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+2.5 -105||O 225.5 -110||+120|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-2.5 -115||U 225.5 -110||-145|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.