- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Knicks vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 games (+6.30 Units / 95% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Points Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 90% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 81% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 5 of his last 6 games (+5.40 Units / 90% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Blocks Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 53% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+7.15 Units / 54% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 64% ROI)
- Hamidou Diallo has hit the Assists Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+6.00 Units / 51% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+5.85 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+5.85 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- New York Knicks – No Injuries Reported
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Jalen Duren (Pistons): Duren did not play in Friday’s game (Jan. 13) against the Pelicans.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart did not play in Friday’s game (Jan. 13) against the Pelicans.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart is probable for Sunday’s (Jan. 14) game against New York.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Cory Joseph (Pistons): Joseph did not play in Friday’s game (Jan. 13) against the Pelicans.
Knicks vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The – are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at ().
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.