- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Knicks vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- RJ Barrett has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 29 away games (+8.80 Units / 26% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+6.25 Units / 61% ROI)
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Points Under in his last 5 away games (+5.00 Units / 78% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 16 away games (+4.45 Units / 21% ROI)
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Blocks Under in 4 of his last 5 away games (+3.30 Units / 57% ROI)
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 14 games (+7.60 Units / 40% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.05 Units / 33% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 6 games (+7.00 Units / 97% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 78% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.90 Units / 78% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- RJ Barrett (Knicks): Barrett is likely to miss “a week or so,” according to Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Porter Jr. could return in about a month.
Knicks vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+3.5 -105||O 217.5 -105||+140|
|Toronto Raptors||-3.5 -115||U 217.5 -105||-165|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.