- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Knicks vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mitchell Robinson has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 17 games (+11.25 Units / 60% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 31 away games (+11.05 Units / 31% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+8.85 Units / 25% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 30 games (+8.65 Units / 19% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+8.40 Units / 29% ROI)
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Zach Collins has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.15 Units / 65% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games (+6.55 Units / 71% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+6.35 Units / 26% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 20 games (+6.05 Units / 29% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 14 games at home (+5.85 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- RJ Barrett (Knicks): Barrett is likely out “a week or so, with a finger laceration, according to Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News.
- Obi Toppin (Knicks): Toppin was re-evaluated recently and it’s likely he’ll need a “couple more re-evaluations,” according to Stefan Brody of the New York Daily News.
- Jalen Brunson (Knicks): Brunson is Questionable for Thursday’s (Dec. 29) game against San Antonio.
- Keldon Johnson (Spurs): Johnson is Questionable for Thursday’s (Dec 29) game against New York.
- Doug McDermott (Spurs): McDermott is Questionable for Thursday’s (Dec 29) game against New York.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): Vassell is Questionable for Thursday’s (Dec 29) game against New York.
Knicks vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||-5.5 -105||O 224.5 -110||-200|
|San Antonio Spurs||+5.5 -115||U 224.5 -110||+165|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.