- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Knicks vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+10.80 Units / 51% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 21 away games (+10.35 Units / 32% ROI)
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.05 Units / 65% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.00 Units / 68% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 23 away games (+7.50 Units / 28% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.10 Units / 45% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 52% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Blocks Over in 4 of his last 5 games at home (+6.85 Units / 137% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.85 Units / 38% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.30 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mitchell Robinson (Knicks): Robinson did not play in Friday’s game (Nov. 18).
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul did not play in Friday’s game (Nov. 18).
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet did not play in Friday’s game (Nov. 18).
Knicks vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+5.5 -105||O 226.5 -110||180|
|Phoenix Suns||-5.5 -115||U 226.5 -110||-225|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.