- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Knicks vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+9.80 Units / 45% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 24 away games (+8.50 Units / 31% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 22 away games (+8.25 Units / 24% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.20 Units / 48% ROI)
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.05 Units / 53% ROI)
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Giddey has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.90 Units / 75% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+6.50 Units / 75% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.45 Units / 35% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+6.10 Units / 87% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 72% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cam Reddish (Knicks): Reddish did not play in Sunday’s (Nov. 20) game against Phoenix.
- Derrick Rose (Knicks): Rose left Sunday’s (Nov. 20) game against Phoenix and will not return.
- Tre Mann (Thunder): Mann is out for Monday’s (Nov. 21) game against New York.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Pokusevski is out for Monday’s (Nov. 21) game against New York.
- Isaiah Joe (Thunder): Joe is out for Monday’s (Nov. 21) game against New York.
- Darius Bazley (Thunder): Bazley is out for Monday’s (Nov. 21) game against New York.
Knicks vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+1.5 -105||O 230.5 -105||105|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-1.5 -115||U 230.5 -105||-125|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.