- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Knicks vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 14
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 24 games (+14.40 Units / 45% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 33 of his last 51 games (+14.40 Units / 24% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 41 of his last 64 games (+13.70 Units / 18% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 13 away games (+10.80 Units / 63% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 21 of his last 31 away games (+10.15 Units / 26% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 14
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 18 of his last 20 games at home (+14.05 Units / 45% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+9.65 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+8.25 Units / 28% ROI)
- Damian Lillard has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 22 games at home (+7.30 Units / 30% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.70 Units / 61% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jalen Brunson (Knicks): Brunson is doubtful for Tuesday’s (Mar 14) game against Portland.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow has not played since Dec. 21. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Badji will have surgery on his left knee and is expected to miss eight weeks.
- Jerami Grant (Trail Blazers): Grant is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 14) game against New York.
- Damian Lillard (Trail Blazers): Lillard is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 14) game against New York.
Knicks vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||-2.5 -110||O 228.5 -105||-150|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+2.5 -110||U 228.5 -105||+125|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.