- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Lakers vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 away games (+7.20 Units / 70% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+6.95 Units / 32% ROI)
- LeBron James has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 away games (+6.40 Units / 91% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.35 Units / 41% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 games (+5.75 Units / 62% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 9
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 16 games (+13.55 Units / 64% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 games at home (+10.10 Units / 78% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 24 games (+8.55 Units / 20% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.75 Units / 53% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games at home (+6.15 Units / 81% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Toscano-Anderson will miss about two weeks.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Philadelphia.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Philadelphia.
- Wenyen Gabriel (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Gabriel will be our for at least a week.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): Maxey is expected to miss three-to-four weeks according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Georges Niang (76ers): Niang is out for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against the Lakers.
- Danuel House Jr. (76ers): House Jr. is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 9) game against the Lakers.
Lakers vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+4.5 -110||O 227.5 -110||+150|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-4.5 -110||U 227.5 -110||-185|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.