- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Lakers vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in his last 9 games (+9.05 Units / 90% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.95 Units / 41% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.00 Units / 35% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.95 Units / 61% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 8 games (+5.50 Units / 54% ROI)
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+8.75 Units / 41% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+8.70 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.90 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jrue Holiday has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 59% ROI)
- Jevon Carter has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.55 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Troy Brown Jr. (Lakers): Brown Jr. is PROBABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Milwaukee.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is PROBABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Milwaukee.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Lakers): Walker IV is QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Milwaukee.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is PROBABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Milwaukee.
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is expected to miss the first few weeks of the regular season, according to Shams Charnia and Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is OUT for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against the Lakers.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Bucks GM Jon Horst said Ingles is expected to return sometime in January.
Lakers vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+9.5 -115||O 230.5 -115||+260|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-9.5 -105||U 230.5 -115||-350|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.