- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Lakers vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 28 away games (+15.25 Units / 52% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in 24 of his last 31 games (+15.00 Units / 37% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 17 games (+13.75 Units / 69% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Under in 30 of his last 50 games (+11.65 Units / 20% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 34 of his last 54 games (+11.20 Units / 16% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 45 of his last 74 games (+19.10 Units / 19% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Steals Under in 29 of his last 50 games (+17.10 Units / 28% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Blocks Under in 24 of his last 33 games (+14.65 Units / 36% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 31 of his last 44 games (+13.85 Units / 23% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 30 games (+12.60 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Chicago.
- Mo Bamba (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Bamba has a high left ankle sprain and will be re-evaluated in about four weeks.
- D’Angelo Russell (Lakers): Russell is probable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Chicago.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Chicago.
- Justin Lewis (Bulls): Lewis tore his ACL in an offseason workout. He is out indefinitely.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against the Lakers.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-2.5 -105||O 227.5 -110||-140|
|Chicago Bulls||+2.5 -115||U 227.5 -110||+115|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.