- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Lakers vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.95 Units / 46% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.75 Units / 55% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.70 Units / 44% ROI)
- LeBron James has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 5 away games (+5.40 Units / 90% ROI)
- Lonnie Walker IV has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 away games (+5.00 Units / 62% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+9.20 Units / 80% ROI)
- Donovan Mitchell has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 9 games at home (+9.05 Units / 70% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 24 games (+7.75 Units / 30% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.05 Units / 70% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 75% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 6) game against Cleveland.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 6) game against Cleveland.
- Wenyen Gabriel (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Gabriel will be our for at least a week.
- Jarrett Allen (Cavaliers): Allen is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 6) game against the Lakers.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
Lakers vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+5.5 -110||O 225.5 -110||+170|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-5.5 -110||U 225.5 -110||-210|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.