- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Lakers vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 5
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 21 games (+15.25 Units / 60% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 32 away games (+14.95 Units / 44% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 20 games (+13.90 Units / 63% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+8.90 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+8.85 Units / 27% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 5
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Over in 22 of his last 28 games at home (+15.85 Units / 30% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Blocks Under in his last 14 games (+14.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 16 games at home (+12.60 Units / 43% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 15 games at home (+12.15 Units / 36% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+11.40 Units / 59% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mo Bamba (Lakers): Bamba did not play in Tuesday’s (Apr.4) game against Utah.
- D’Angelo Russell (Lakers): Russell did not play in Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Utah.
- Brandon Boston Jr. (Clippers): Boston Jr. hasn’t played since Feb. 14 against Golden State and remains without a timetable to return.
- Paul George (Clippers): George has a sprained right knee and will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Eric Gordon (Clippers): Gordon is questionable for Wednesday’s (Apr.5) game against Los Angeles.
- Marcus Morris Sr. (Clippers): Morris Sr. is questionable for Wednesday’s (Apr.5) game against Los Angeles.
Lakers vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+3.5 -110||O 231.5 -115||+135|
|LA Clippers||-3.5 -110||U 231.5 -115||-160|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.