- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Lakers vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:00pm EDT in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Apr. 16
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 33 away games (+15.95 Units / 45% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 25 games (+15.30 Units / 52% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 24 games (+13.70 Units / 52% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 25 games (+12.85 Units / 32% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+9.30 Units / 52% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Apr. 16
- Luke Kennard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 12 games at home (+11.60 Units / 82% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.35 Units / 32% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 23 games (+9.00 Units / 29% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 23 games (+8.45 Units / 19% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+8.20 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dennis Schroder (Lakers): Schroder is probable for Sunday’s (Apr. 15) game against Memphis.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Sunday’s (Apr. 15) game against Memphis.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Sunday’s (Apr. 15) game against Memphis.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams is likely to miss the rest of the season, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke will miss the rest of the season with a left Achilles tear, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jake LaRavia (Grizzlies): LaRavia hasn’t played since Apr. 2 against Chicago and remains without a timetable to return.
Lakers vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+5.5 -115||O 228.5 -105||+165|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-5.5 -105||U 228.5 -105||-200|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.