- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Lakers vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit FTX Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+9.80 Units / 59% ROI)
- Lonnie Walker IV has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 13 away games (+8.70 Units / 45% ROI)
- Lonnie Walker IV has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.40 Units / 31% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+7.10 Units / 27% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Points Over in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 86% ROI)
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Max Strus has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+7.90 Units / 21% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.55 Units / 51% ROI)
- Victor Oladipo has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+7.50 Units / 79% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.40 Units / 56% ROI)
- Tyler Herro has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+5.85 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Toscano-Anderson will miss about two weeks.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Davis is dealing with a stress injury in his right foot. The team announced that there is no timetable for his return.
- Bam Adebayo (Heat): Adebayo is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 28) game against the Lakers.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Dewayne Dedmon (Heat): Dedmon is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 28) game against the Lakers.
- Jimmy Butler (Heat): Butler is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 28) game against the Lakers.
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 28) game against the Lakers.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is probable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 28) game against the Lakers.
- Udonis Haslem (Heat): Haslem is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 28) game against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+8.5 -115||O 227.5 -115||+260|
|Miami Heat||-8.5 -105||U 227.5 -115||-350|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.