- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Lakers vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+9.40 Units / 48% ROI)
- LeBron James has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+7.35 Units / 69% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.05 Units / 69% ROI)
- Lonnie Walker IV has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+6.80 Units / 32% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 games (+6.40 Units / 88% ROI)
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 22 games at home (+15.80 Units / 46% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 26 of his last 37 games (+14.55 Units / 36% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 38 games (+11.95 Units / 24% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+9.90 Units / 57% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Blocks Over in his last 8 games (+8.90 Units / 75% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Lonnie Walker IV (Lakers): Walker IV is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Charlotte.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Charlotte.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Davis is dealing with a stress injury in his right foot. The team announced that there is no timetable for his return.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. is out for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against the Lakers.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin underwent surgery on his left knee and will about six weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+1.5 -110||O 242.5 -110||+105|
|Charlotte Hornets||-1.5 -110||U 242.5 -110||-125|
The Hornets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.