- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Lakers vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EDT in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 4
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 31 away games (+15.95 Units / 48% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 20 games (+14.15 Units / 58% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 19 games (+12.90 Units / 62% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.55 Units / 26% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 23 games (+7.90 Units / 30% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 4
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 12 games at home (+12.90 Units / 98% ROI)
- Talen Horton-Tucker has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+10.00 Units / 43% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+8.30 Units / 71% ROI)
- Kris Dunn has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.55 Units / 31% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Blocks Over in 16 of his last 23 games at home (+7.50 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mo Bamba (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Bamba has a high left ankle sprain and will be re-evaluated in about four weeks.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is questionable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Utah.
- D’Angelo Russell (Lakers): Russell is probable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Utah.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Utah.
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): Sexton is questionable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against the Lakers.
- Walker Kessler (Jazz): Kessler is expected to miss the remainder of the season, according to Tony Jones of The Athletic.
- Lauri Markkanen (Jazz): Markkanen is questionable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against the Lakers
- Rudy Gay (Jazz): Gay is out for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) Game against the Lakers.
- Jordan Clarkson (Jazz): Clarkson hasn’t played since Mar. 5 against Oklahoma City and remains without a timetable to return.
Lakers vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-9.5 -115||O 234.5 -115||-450|
|Utah Jazz||+9.5 -105||U 234.5 -115||+350|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.