- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Lakers vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+7.55 Units / 61% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.60 Units / 31% ROI)
- Lonnie Walker IV has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+5.70 Units / 39% ROI)
- Lonnie Walker IV has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.40 Units / 30% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.00 Units / 34% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 24 games (+14.15 Units / 52% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+11.10 Units / 37% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+9.10 Units / 65% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 games at home (+8.50 Units / 170% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.50 Units / 66% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Toscano-Anderson will miss about two weeks.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Sacramento.
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): Reaves is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Sacramento.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is expected to miss at least one month after suffering a right foot injury, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Russell Westbrook (Lakers): Westbrook is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Sacramento.
- Harrison Barnes (Kings): Barnes is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Lakers.
- Domantas Sabonis (Kings): Sabonis is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Lakers.
Lakers vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+7.5 -115||O 240.5 -115||+225|
|Sacramento Kings||-7.5 -105||U 240.5 -115||-275|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.