- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Lakers vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+10.90 Units / 48% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+7.40 Units / 59% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+7.20 Units / 27% ROI)
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.00 Units / 70% ROI)
- Lonnie Walker IV has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+6.80 Units / 32% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 31 games (+17.10 Units / 48% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+11.15 Units / 112% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.85 Units / 34% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 31 games (+8.85 Units / 24% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+8.65 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Reaves will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with a left hamstring strain.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Walker IV will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with left knee tendinitis.
- Troy Brown Jr. (Lakers): Brown Jr. is OUT for Friday’s (Jan 6) game against Atlanta.
- Damian Jones (Lakers): Jones is OUT for Friday’s (Jan 6) game against Atlanta.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Davis is dealing with a stress injury in his right foot. The team announced that there is no timetable for his return.
- Malik Monk (Kings): Monk is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan 7) game against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+8.5 -110||O 241.5 -110||+260|
|Sacramento Kings||-8.5 -110||U 241.5 -110||-350|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.