- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Lakers vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+10.80 Units / 69% ROI)
- Lonnie Walker IV has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.40 Units / 36% ROI)
- Lonnie Walker IV has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.70 Units / 44% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+6.10 Units / 25% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Points Over in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 85% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Under in 30 of his last 50 games at home (+16.00 Units / 28% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+10.70 Units / 37% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 27 games (+10.25 Units / 34% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+10.10 Units / 64% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.30 Units / 49% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Toscano-Anderson will miss about two weeks.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 27) game against Orlando.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Davis is dealing with a stress injury in his right foot. The team announced that there is no timetable for his return.
- Dennis Schroder (Lakers): Schroder is probable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 27) game against Orlando.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs hasn’t played since Nov. 25 and no timetable for his return has been announced.
Lakers vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+3.5 -110||O 236.5 -110||+135|
|Orlando Magic||-3.5 -110||U 236.5 -110||-160|
The Magic are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.