- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Lakers vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+12.10 Units / 51% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+8.55 Units / 64% ROI)
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.05 Units / 72% ROI)
- Wenyen Gabriel has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+6.80 Units / 42% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+10.65 Units / 68% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 37 games (+10.35 Units / 24% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+8.80 Units / 34% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.40 Units / 36% ROI)
- Nikola Jokic has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+8.20 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Reaves will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with a left hamstring strain.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Walker IV will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with left knee tendinitis.
- Russell Westbrook (Lakers): Westbrook is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 9) game against Denver.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 9) game against Denver.
- Troy Brown Jr. (Lakers): Brown Jr. is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 9) game against Denver.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Davis is dealing with a stress injury in his right foot. The team announced that there is no timetable for his return.
- Peyton Watson (Nuggets): Watson will be sidelined for a “couple weeks” with an adductor strain, according to Harrison Wind of TheDNVR.com.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is dealing with fractured left hand and sprained finger and will be re-evaluated in a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Lakers vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+11.5 -115||O 239.5 -105||+425|
|Denver Nuggets||-11.5 -105||U 239.5 -105||-600|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.